Friday, January 16, 2009

Sorry I posted so late!

I've been trying to post this all day, but life seemed to want to keep me from it! Well, I win! it is still technically still Friday, with 45 minutes to spare, and I am posting! (even if it is a little late in the evening!)
Here are the details for this card....


Birthday card:
I started with a Baja Breeze cardbase stamped with the Canvas background stamp in Bordering Blue. Then I cut a strip of Tempting Turquoise and stamped it also with the Canvas background stamp in Bordering Blue. I then stamped it with the True Friend large medallion stamp in Tempting Turquoise, then with the floret stamp from Baroque Motifs in Chocolate Chip. I cut a strip of chocolate chip to go behind the Tempting Turquoise piece. On a Whisper White panel, I stamped the flower sprig from the Embrace Life set in Chocolate Chip. I then colored the flowers with a Tempting Turquoise and Taken With Teal with a blender pen. I also stamped the sentiment from Hugs and Wishes in Chocolate chip on Whisper White. I used the Ticket Corner Punch on all panel corners, then matted both panels with Chocolate Chip cardstock and punched the corners of those as well. I tied 5/8 Chocolate Chip Grosgrain ribbon around the flower panel, then put Dimensionals on the back of both and adhered everything to the card. I really like the way this card turned out, and especially like that ribbon!


.

No comments: