why I am happy-dancing? well, because I got the most exciting news! I have been sent an award by my new blogging buddy, Julie Alberda! I feel so very honored! Her stuff is wonderful! Check out her blog and see her beautiful work!:
Isn't she super talented? And she's a wonderful person too! Thank you so much, Julie! I am seriously giddy about this! Can I tag you back?
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Ok. So here are the 6 random things about me.
1. If I had tons and tons of money, I would build/run a dog rescue
2. I'm fascinated by space and all its beautiful wonders
3. I would love to take a graphic arts course.
4. I like the rain and snow. (just not driving in it!)
5. I think polar bears are super funny!
6. I would love to learn how to 'stage' a home (when you are selling your home and someone comes and fixes it to be more appealing to buyers)
Yeah, I know, those things are really random!
I wanted to tag my wonderful friend Carrie Rhoades, but Julie tagged her too! here is Carries blog:
Allright, now here are my tags! they all are so incredibly talented!: