Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bugs and Kisses

I was sitting at my scrap-desk, and wondering what I could do to make a valentine for a little boy. I was originally just going to go with more boy colors with a typical valentine, but then in my search through my stamps, came across the Bugs and Kisses set, and had a V8 moment! It works perfectly!

This little card is a 3x3, cardbase of Bashful Blue, mat of Real Red, and the cute little grasshopper is stamped with Certainly Celery ink on Whisper White. On a scrap piece of white, I used the heart trio stamp from Love you Much, inked just the little heart, and punched it out with the Heart to Heart punch. I then rounded all the corners and put it all together! You could easily make a lot of these for a child's class or for their friends!

1 comment:

JulieA said...

What a fun valentine idea!