Friday, January 23, 2009

of Pumpkins and scarecrows

Ok, I had every intention of posting this yesterday, but during the time I would have normally been typing, my sweet husband decided to tinker with my computer to try and make it run faster. It seems to have worked, but it caused my post to be typed a day late. I'm not complaining though! lol!
But it all worked out, because now that I am posting this, I can finally start posting things that are more "seasonally appropriate" beginning Monday!
I will have a scrapbook page to post, and then on to some Valentines stuff!

These cards were made with the Autumn Harvest set (now on the Dormant list) and the Happy Blessings set, which was in the Holiday Mini, and I am hoping will return for the next catalog.
I used colored pencils and Gamsol to color the scarecrow, and a combination of colored pencils and watercolor technique for the pumpkins. The background papers were all scraps, cause I always like to use scraps when I can, cause boy do I have a lot! I hate wasting anything!

No comments: