Thursday, January 29, 2009

Give a little love

These are the little valentines I had prepared for my recent event. They are 3x3, and very easy to make! The main colors I used are Real Red and Pretty in Pink. Inkds: Riding Hood Red, Pretty in Pink. The stamp sets I used are Love You Much and Holidays and Wishes. It also uses one of my newest favorite tools....the corner rounder! Love that little thing! It really gives your cards a cute, finished look. And it punches easily through 2 layers of cardstock, which is really nice. It's very inexpensive, and you get TONS of use out of it! It's definitely on my list of must haves for your tool kit.
Lastly, I used a blender pen to color in the images. You could put glitter on them if you like, I opted not to this time. I kept it simple.
This is a great example of how you can make several things with just a few supplies. And you can do any variation of these, or even translate them into larger cards!

No comments: