Wednesday, March 4, 2015

You Plus Me




Here is my card for the Embossing Challenge at Stampin' Royalty this week!

I stamped the dots on the Whisper White with Blushing Bride, then stamped again using Versamark, then embossed with Gold Embossing powder. I dry embossed the Blushing Bride circles using the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder. I also used the You + Me stamp in versamark to emboss the image, then punched it out and layered it on a Blushing Bride circle. I used Gold Dotted Washi Tape from the Watercolor Wonder Washi Tape set along the bottom to give it a little more visual texture, added a white ribbon and mounted the whole thing on Blushing Bride cardstock! 
It was kind of an experiment :o)  here it is!

Supplies - 

Ink- 
Cardstock - Blushing Bride, Whisper White
Stamps - You Plus Me
Accessories - White Ribbon, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Gold Embossing Folder, Watercolor Wonder Washi Tape



I'm also on Facebook! Stampin' Everything! Stop on over and give it a 'like'!

No comments: