Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Sea Street, Cycle Celebration

There is an awesome sketch this week at Stampin' Royalty!  That was how i came up with this little card! I just bought this Sea Street set, and i really like it! it basically has almost everything you need just in the set to make all kinds of cute cards! i love how you can use many of the stamps for making your own background papers, like i did with the rope panel.  The sentiment is from Cycle Celebration, and i used my marker to color just the portion of the words that i wanted. 


Supplies:

Stamps - Sea Street, Cycle Celebration
Ink - Night of Navy, Crushed Curry, Real Red, Coastal Cabana
Accessories - Maritime Designer Series Paper, Stars Embossing Folder



I'm on Facebook too! stop by my Stampin' Everything page and give it a 'like'! 





Wanna visit my facebook page?
stop by and give it a 'Like"!
https://www.facebook.com/stampineverything

No comments: