Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Simply a Day Late

I know, I missed another Super Simple Monday Post! Sorry about that! Gosh, I feel like I'm moving at the speed of sound! I was up at 5:45 yesterday morning, and didn't get to bed until almost midnight, was up again this morning by 7 (I know, not that early, but it was for me!) and I have a full, full schedule for the rest of this week! Just lots of stuff going on, but its all good so far! After I get done with my post, I have to head to the grocery store! I am sure my family would appreciate having something to eat for dinner tonight!

This card is pretty self explanatory... I stamped the image on white and colored only the tree and 'holidays', and then I used a light gray to give the letters a shadow.

Yesterdays bazaar was a complete success! I didn't have a whole lot of stuff, but I sold out of most everything! I only had a few cards left when we packed up, so I'm very happy with the outcome! And I got to meet some very nice new people!

1 comment:

Carrie Rhoades said...

Congrats on the Craft Bazar! I want to hear all about it, that is when you are not so busy! Cute Card! Hugs!
C