Tuesday, December 1, 2009

One Whole Week!

I can't believe it's been a week since I posted last! Yikes! So today, I will be posting a few times! There will be two individual posts, and one with 3 cards, and that should catch me up!
This was one I made for the Pals Paper Arts Challenge PPA18 "K.I.S.S." (Keep It Simple, Sweetie)

I was able to use some circle punch scraps I had to put this one together. That always makes me happy! This is kind of an unusual color combo, it's Purely Pomagranate, Chocolate Chip, and a piece of peach textured cardstock I had lying around. It kind of looks like Groovy Guava, but it isn't. However, you could easily substitute with Groovy Guava! Isn't creating FUN!!


Ok, I have another card to post now, so check that one out too!

2 comments:

palspaperarts said...

Thanks for playing @ PPA!

We hope you'll come see our Paper Artist Picks Wednesday, December 2.

AND of course, play in our next challenge Thursday, December 3.

JulieA said...

That is seriously cute for being so simple. Love it!