Tuesday, December 1, 2009

One Whole Week!

I can't believe it's been a week since I posted last! Yikes! So today, I will be posting a few times! There will be two individual posts, and one with 3 cards, and that should catch me up!
This was one I made for the Pals Paper Arts Challenge PPA18 "K.I.S.S." (Keep It Simple, Sweetie)

I was able to use some circle punch scraps I had to put this one together. That always makes me happy! This is kind of an unusual color combo, it's Purely Pomagranate, Chocolate Chip, and a piece of peach textured cardstock I had lying around. It kind of looks like Groovy Guava, but it isn't. However, you could easily substitute with Groovy Guava! Isn't creating FUN!!


Ok, I have another card to post now, so check that one out too!

1 comment:

JulieA said...

That is seriously cute for being so simple. Love it!