Friday, December 11, 2009

Santa Better Get Back To Work!

Well, I figured I would just go ahead and end out the week with YMCA santa again! Here he is, dancing in the snowfall, wishing you a Merry Christmas! He doesn't have long until Christmas Eve, so he better get back to work!
You can see here where I cut out the sentiment again like I did a while back. What a difference it makes! Of course, it doesn't work with all sentiments, some are harder to cut out than others, but this one is pretty easy. And of course, I used the Christmas Punch set with the Boho Blossoms punch to make the snowflakes. They make great visual fillers!

The big Christmas program starts tomrrrow....I'm nervous because I will be singing one of the songs, and I have a tendency to get catch a cold almost every time. And just like clockwork, my son came home from his friends house this past weekend with a cold.......you know what that usually leads to....So I have been taking the Airborne like crazy, and trying to quarantine myself, but I still feel like the bug is trying to take over, but with the Airborne it isn't letting it....We shall see...I just have to make it through one more night without letting it go full blown! Wish me good health!

No comments: