Monday, September 14, 2009

Super Simple Monday

Did you all have a good weekend? I know I did!
I had a bunch of pictures I wanted to scrapbook, and I was able to get about 10 pages done! I think that is a record for me! I might actually post some of them too!
I am also excitedly anticipating the arrival of my new My Digital Studio that Stampin' Up now has available! I saw a little bit of video about it, and I told myself I just had to have it! I will let you all know when it arrives!


Todays card truly is easy. Stamp the images in different colors, punch them out, then punch the Scallop Squares in whatever color you like, cut a piece of DSP, and put it all together! I couldn't imagine this card taking more than 3 minutes once you have all the supplies ready!

Items I used:
Pocket Silhouettes
Scallop Square punch
Square punch

1 comment:

JulieA said...

Very nice! I love the simplicity of it.