Friday, May 15, 2009

Pretty Sky

This is my last Mother's Day card this year, made with Soft Sky and Afternoon Tea DSP. You know, I cannot tell you enough about how wonderful Stampin' Up patterned papers are! They truly are fabulous! I love the weight, the colors, the patterns, the versatility, and best of all, they perfectly match Stampin' Up cardstock! It really makes things so much easier and makes your cards look great!

I am totally going to take advantage of this month's DSP special of buy 3 get one FREE! It's stock up time! yay! There really are some GORGEOUS papers in the current catalog too!

For this card, I used Afternoon Tea (ret.), and the All Holidays and Live Your Dream(ret.) stamp sets. I added some bling to the flowers to give it a little sparkle. This card was actually pretty easy to do, too!


Ok, next week, I will be taking a trip down to the Bayou! See you then!

1 comment:

JulieA said...

Wow, you're really having fun with those retired colors. The soft sky is a gorgeous color, as is your card! TFS!