Monday, May 25, 2009

Here we go!

Hold on for the ride, folks! We are gonna explore our masculine side!
I have had an ongoing dilemma of not being able to find or come up with a whole lot of masculine ideas for cards. But recently, I had a request from a card customer for 2 Fathers day and a birthday card for her husband. Her request just so happened to coincide with the arrival of my new 'And Many Mower' stamp set!! I made a bunch of different cards, so that she would have several to choose from.

This is the first of many I will be posting in the next couple weeks. Hopefully it will help inspire someone who might be struggling trying to find masculine cards, like I had so many times in the past!

1 comment:

JulieA said...

Isn't this a great set???!!! I love your colors here and how you sponged the edge of the DSP. Cute!