Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy May! (National Scrapbooking Month!)

Gosh, May already?? Yep, sure is! and it just so happens to be National Scrapbooking month too! Woohoo! Back to my roots!
I began scrapbooking back in 1994, starting with my wedding scrapbook. A big life event is usually what starts people off, but really, you can begin with anything! This 8x8 page I made last week is a picture of my little girl during a walk in the park.
I used Brilliant Blue and Lovely Lilac, Garden Whimsy and Stitched Exotics stamp sets, Lovely Lilac and Almost Amethyst inks, a black Stamp n' Write marker, Billboard Big Shot Die, and Gable Green cardstock for the letters.


In honor of National Scrapbooking
Month, Stampin' Up is running a special that should help you get going! If you purchase 3 packs of Designer Series Paper or 12x12 textured cardstock, you get one FREE! If you've really been wanting paper, now's the time to order!

Also, keep an eye out for an upcoming Sneak Peek stamp set....with a discount!

1 comment:

JulieA said...

Oh, I LIKE it! What gorgeous colors and layout. But that picture of that little sweetheart!!!! Too cute!