Friday, October 24, 2008

You can do this!


If you can color a picture, you can make this card! I used the Big on Christmas set and stamped in Basic Black Classic ink on Whisper White. Then I stamped a piece of Certainly Celery with Polka Dot background stamp in Certainly Celery ink. Then I colored the image using a watercolor technique, but you can use colored pencils! Then I matted the image with Garden green, punched 2 small holes with the 1/16 circle punch and threaded silver chording through it and tied it in a bow. I put dimensionals behind the image block, and assembled the card on a Real Red cardbase. I used some glue and added glitter to the tree for some sparkle!

This would even be a great card for kids to help make! You can stamp the image, they can color and assemble it! What grandparent wouldn't love to get a card made by the little ones!

Have a great day!

.

No comments: