Monday, October 13, 2008

Let it Snow!

Well, we had a bit of snow here last Friday! That was surprising! Although it was ok with me, cause I love snow! We didn't have quite enough snow to make a snowman, but I can always make one on a card! I used the Big on Christmas set! Another easy one! (sorry about the terrible picture, though!) Just stamp the image with Staz On, use the watercolor technique to highlight the image with some bashful Blue, Basic Gray, Only Orange, Real Red and Garden Green. Stamp some snowflakes from the Snow Burst set in a random diagonal pattern on a Whisper White panel in Bashful Blue, add a strip of Bashful Blue cardstock with a silver chord and put it all on a Bashful Blue cardbase! You can't see it, but I added a little bit of Dazzling Diamonds glitter to the holly and leaf in his hat. He sure is cute! Let it snow, anytime!
.

No comments: