Thursday, October 9, 2008

Someone's at the door.....

Yay!! I got new stamps! It's always so exciting when UPS comes and rings my doorbell! I got the Holidays and Wishes set, and the Party Hearty set! I can't wait to use them! I had gotten a few things that totaled over $20 and was able to get the Party Hearty set at a 20% discount! This Birthday promotion that is going on right now is great! I always say that if you were to only have one stamp set, you need to get one either Birthday or Christmas themed! The Party Hearty set is really cute and is very versatile!

I also got my very first spool of Stampin' Up ribbon, the 5/8 Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon......I love it and haven't even used it on a card yet! It's very soft and feels so nice....now I need to design a card so I can use it asap! I love the fact that all of Stampin Up's products color coordinate. It really takes so much guess work out of the creative process!

I am looking forward to this Saturday's Fantastic Fall-Wonderful Winter class! We are making some fun projects, but I can't wait for the attendees to see the absolutely adorable card we are making for Thanksgiving! When I saw the idea, I was head over heels for it! And I am just beside myself with excitement to show it to the class! There is still room if you want to come!

I have been pretty busy with lots of little things (and several big things!) so I haven't been able to add much to my blog, but I should be adding some new stuff by next week. I already have a card ready to upload, but I just have to get to it and type it up!

Hope everyone is having a good week!



.

No comments: