Monday, October 16, 2017

So Sweet!


Here is card #3 using one of the papers from the Gel Press Print swap with my bestie, Carrie! 
I received this one in the stack she sent me... isn't the background paper divine?? 
I loved the honeycomb feel of the pattern and colors, so of course i had to use the Hey Honey set from FSJ!
The background paper was so awesome, i didn't want to cover it up with a large panel, so i just stamped, colored, then cut out, the elements, and adhered them to the card. I stamped the bee directly on the paper, and added a bit of Silks on the wings to give it some shimmer. I also used Journey Glaze on the honey to make it look 3 dimensional.
Fun card to make, and it all began with an awesome Gel Press Print!!

Since both Carrie and i made a card using this same paper, you simply MUST go check out her creation to see what she came up with! She always makes the cutest things!!
Check it out HERE!!

No comments: