Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Sheltering Tree


The Stampin' Royalty Theme this week is TREES!
It was an excellent reason to break out my brand new Sheltering Trees set that i have been wanting to use since it arrived on my doorstep!
This one is actually pretty simple... I made the background using sponges and Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, and Pear Pizzaz Inks. I then just used the different stamps in the Sheltering Trees set to make the rest of the image! i stamped the bike on a scrap piece of white and cut it out. I then stamped the sentiment from the Lotus Blossom set in Basic Gray.  a few steps but a really simple to complete card!



Supplies - 
Ink - Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Pear Pizzaz, Basic Gray, Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie, Baked Brown Sugar
Stamps -  Sheltering Tree, Lotus Blossom
Cardstock - Whisper White, Naturals White
Accessories - Sponges

1 comment:

CraftyJAR said...

Gorgeous card. I love how you used the grass stamp and your background is amazing.
Judy