Wednesday, May 7, 2014

I'll Have A Blue Birthday


The theme at Stampin' Royalty this week is Flowers!!

SO! of course, i had to make a birthday card....I always do ;o)
and i actually already had the Pacific Point flowers already die cut and stamped out, just begging to be put to use on a card. I need to keep my little flowers happy, don't I? 
I also have been wanting to use my Gingham Stampin' Wheel since i bought it, but never had the right card for it. Well, it was my lucky day, because not only did i give the flowers a new home, i gave my Gingham Wheel a chance to shine! Then interesting thing about this card (and the thing  LOVE about it) is that besides the cardbase, every piece was a scrap or something I had already done and was waiting to be used. Oh, how i love to use my scraps!!
i will also admit i was in a bit of a hurry to get it done and went for the simplified style :o)

Stamps - Cycle Celebration, Secret Garden
Ink - Pacific Point
Cardstock - Pacific Point, Whisper White, So Saffron, Old Olive
Accessories -  Gingham Stampin' Around Wheel, Pearls, Beautiful Wings Embosslits, Little Leaves Sizzlits, Secret Garden Dies, Bitty Butterfly Punch

No comments: