Wednesday, April 30, 2014

My Wonderful Mother



The theme at Stampin' Royalty this week is MOM!!!
I truly have the best mom in the world and love her so much!
I was inspired by colors i thought she would like together to make this card. I heat embossed the butterfly in white, then used sponges to kind of 'color' the wings. I then cut the butterfly out and layered it on an embossed background piece. I heat embossed the sentiment and hand cut it out, and layered this one on also.  I used my glitter glue to add some sparkle to the butterfly, because you can never have enough sparkle, right? The card is very pretty in real life, and although she might just see this post, i am excited to give it to her for Mothers Day :o)

Stamps - Swallowtail, Delightful Dozen
Cardstock - Coastal Cabana
Ink - Tempting Turquoise, Summer Starfruit (for Butterfly sponging)
Accessories - White Embossing Powder, Glitter Glue, Sponges
Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder,

3 comments:

Claire Ventre said...

What a stunning card - love it!

Georgeann Manning said...

Thank you very much, Claire!! that makes me smile!!

D'Ann said...

Very pretty card! I love how you colored the butterfly and all the bling you used!