Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Open Sea, it Calls to Me!

Here is my sample card for this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge, which is a color challenge!  Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, and Pool Party!  When i saw those colors, i had SOOO many ideas!  but i needed to make a card for my dad because his birthday is coming up, and he likes ships, so i thought this would work out nicely!  
Did a lot of sponging, stamping, and crumpling for this one! it has lots of textures!





now you can
Follow me on Facebook!

5 comments:

LeAnne said...

GORGEOUS colors, I can't wait to play this week! I love what you've done with this ship....amazing on that Pool Party!

Sheila said...

This is a beautiful card. Great take on this stamp set!

Donna Ellis said...

Georgeann, what a lovely and even masculine card this is. Your details and colors are beautiful.

Kris said...

Love the colors and design. A wonderful man card.

Anonymous said...

What stamp set does this ship come in?