Wednesday, September 19, 2012

C'mon, Christmas!!

Here is my sample card for this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge!
It's a sketch challenge, which i always find the easiest of all the challenges..Check out the sketch below...

I may have mentioned once or twice before (or a hundred times) of how i love all things Christmas!  I would say that 75% of my stamp collection is all Christmas themed...i won't even mention my collection of patterned paper! (i just so happen to have a patterned paper sickness!) 
This card was easy to put together, but the thing i think needs a little explaining is the embossed portion. I cut a panel using the Labels Collection framelits, but only put it halfway through the Big Shot so it would give this scalloped panel look... then i stamped the images, then ran the whole panel through using the embossing folder. I paper pierced the edge of the piece using the Festive Paper Piercing Pack.  I then stamped and cut out the Poinsettia, then added glitter to the center.  The rest was really easy! 
Be sure to head over to Stampin Royalty to see what the other Goddesses made, and take the challenge while you're at it, and be sure to post your creation!

Here is the sketch:

Supplies:
Stamps - Watercolor Winter, More Merry Messages
Ink  - Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, Gumball Green
Cardstock: Gumball Green, Whisper White
Champagne Glass Stampin' Glitter, Petals-a-plenty Embossing Folder, Labels Collection Framelits, Neutrals Buttons, Primrose Petals Stitched Satin Ribbon, In Colors Patterned Paper, Festive Paper Piercing Pack

No comments: