Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Reading, Writing, and My Digital Studio!


today's project was one i made for this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge! Back to School!

at first i was having trouble deciding what i wanted to make. But i knew i had these cute pics of my little girl from when she went to Kindergarten, and thought i would finally do something with them! Did somebody say... Scrapbook page?! Of course!
I was able to make this whole page from scratch in about an hour. I created the "lined paper" background myself, and added all the elements easily. a little adjusting of the placement, size and colors, a few shadows, and i was finished! I really like how it turned out, actually! hope you do too!
Ok, so now it's your turn! head over to Stampin' Royalty and upload your Back to School projects!

1 comment:

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

Oh, this is adorable! I love the bouncy apple and your photos are too sweet. Great job, lady!

xo B.