Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Best Day Ever - SR#39


I have been dying to post about something WONDERFUL that happened recently, but wasn't sure if I should say anything yet....but today is the day! I had recently been asked to join the Stampin Royalty Design Team, and today is my first official day!!!!!!!!!
Here is the card I have submitted for this weeks sketch challenge. It really is a fun little layout, and I had so many ideas, I had a hard time deciding which one to go with....but as you see, I went with this one, because I can never have enough christmas cards, you know?
I substituted a circle for the oval in the challenge inspiration, don't feel like you have to follow it exactly, use your creativity, and use what you got!
You should head over to the Stampin' Royalty Blog, check out this week's challenge, see all the wonderful submissions, get your stamp on, and submit your card so you can play along too!
For this one I used the following:
Always Artichoke cardstock
Cherry Cobbler cardstock
Crumb Cake cardstock
Deck the Halls Designer Seiries Paper
Early Espresso Ink
Pearls,
Northern Frost Decorative Border Die
Scallop Trim Border Punch
Curly Label Punch
Dasher Stamp
Tags Till Christmas Stamp
Pearls

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Design Team! When I saw this card on the team site I went nuts-LOVE IT! So glad to have you with us :)

Jenn

Denise said...

I love this image and what you have with it. Beautiful colors.

I look forward to working with you on the design team.