Monday, February 22, 2010

Super Simple Monday

Ok, seeing as I really didn't have much time the past week to sit at my desk and create anything (besides my hubbys card) I will post one I did a few weeks ago. You can substitute any color combo and it would work just as well. Just use a lighter and a darker version of the same basic color.
For example, here I used Pretty in Pink and Rose Red. I also used the same stamp set, Simply Said, except for the smaller heart, which came from the Love You Much set.
What really gave this card a cutesy feel was using the corner rounder punch. It can really make a difference in the feel of your card.

You can also substitute any embellishment for the hearts...buttons, a large flower, a scalloped circle with a cute image in the center...whatever you like!

So once you have your supplies ready, I would say this card would take you about 5 minutes to put together, maybe 7 if you have to cut the hearts out by hand.

No comments: