Thursday, February 4, 2010

A Scrapbook Page!

Something a little different today! I have been meaning to do some scrappin' latley, and hopefully this will get me going!

I had seen other animals made from punches, and I really wanted something that was Pooh themed, so I made my own Pooh Bear from punches! I used the picture as a guide.
There is a background stamped on the main piece, but it's hard to see it from the picture.

I am entering this project into the Stampin' Royalty challenge #5 ....hope they like it!

6 comments:

Sarah Newman said...

Wow! first of all, I love pooh bear! and your recreation of him in punches is sooooo cute! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty!

Sabriena Satchwell An Independent Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator said...

Winnie the Pooh!!! Okay WOW, your layout is AMAZING! I cannot believe you recreated him with SU punches. Amazing simply amazing.
Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty!
:-)

Hands On said...

That is so very sweet! Nice work with your punches.

Angela McKay, Stampin' Up Demonstrator, #1 Rising Star Canada 2008/2009 said...

That is entirely too cute:) I love the layout! Thanks so much for playing with us at SR!

Corie said...

WOW -- this is so FANTASTIC

Sandra Farrell said...

Very cute - we're so glad you came to play at Stampin' Royalty. Not only do my kids love pooh bear, but I think that I'm going to have to case this page myself for their scrapbooks.