Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thankful


Well, I figure sing Thanksgiving is right around the corner, I had better post a card for it!

I know, I know, the background on this card really is screaming for something. If I were to remake this card, I would probably use the Polka Dot background stamp and maybe some versamark ink just to give a subtle pattern. In person it's not quite so glaringly sparse, probably because the purple is very intense. It's amazing what a human eye can see in comparison to a camera!

My event on Saturday went very well! I tried a new format, and I think I got some good feedback on what worked well and as to how I can continue to improve next time! I am still working on getting the hang of this! But I had a good time, and I got to meet some lovely new people!
Ok, Until tomorrow!

1 comment:

JulieA said...

I think it's lovely as is. The flowers are so beautiful and detailed, that you really don't need anything else to detract from them. Beautiful card! (and I might just case your flower idea! :-D)