Thursday, July 12, 2018

Peony Blooms, Everyday Script Card!


well, Hello everyone!!
It's been forever since I've posted anything here, I'm back!

I had the opportunity to attend the FSJ Better Together Convention this year, and had THE BEST TIME!! (pictures to come!)

At convention, our group did a card swap, and the above card was the one i designed!
You can't see it in the pic, but there is Sparkle Silk all over the stamped background panel... so pretty in real life!  I've also added 3 Pink World Journey Sequins to the card for another added bit of sparkle.

I hope you like it! I may do a video Tutorial eventually!
 
If you haven't already been over to my Facebook page, you can go here and check it out, maybe even give it a like!
Stamps: Peony Blooms, Everyday Script
Ink: Black Licorice
Cardstock: Black Licorice, Sweet Berry, Whip Cream
Accessories: Peony Blooms Dies, Everyday Script Dies, Sparkle Silk, Journey Sequins Pink World

No comments: