Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Giggle Greetings Z-Fold Card




I took a simple approach to my card this week....we'll pretend that it WASN'T because i ran out of time..... ;o)

oh, ok, so truth be told, that WAS the reason haha... however, once again, this shows that not only can you make a simple but cute card, even when short on time, but also when you don't have a lot of supplies! 

I basically cut a piece of Basic Black cardstock in half vertically, to create a 4 1/4 x 11 piece, then scored it at 5 1/2, then again at  2 3/4 on one side. that creates your Z-fold.  I then just cut some squares, stamped and colored, then i added washi tape from the Pop of Pink Designer Washi Tape set, and a panel of white on the inside, cut so that it is hidden .  I added black bakers twine under the image panel, just enough so that it wraps around the card and can be tied when closed. 


Supplies: 
Stamps - Giggle Greetings
Cardstock - Basic Black, Whisper White, Real Red, Wild Wasabi
Accessories - Pop of Pink Designer Washi Tape, Black Bakers Twine, Blender Pen. 




Wanna visit my facebook page?
stop by and give it a 'Like'!




No comments: