Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Made With Love Baby Card


It's all about STARS at Stampin' Royalty this week!

I decided to use one of my new stamp sets, Made With Love. 
There are so many cute images in that set!
As you can see, i decided to use the onesie image for the main focal point.
This card is easier than it looks. I just embossed the background panel using the Lucky Stars Embossing Folder, then used a strip of Whisper White and punched the Confetti Stars Border Punch across it, layered it on So Saffron, then Whisper White. I glued it on the back panel,tied a ribbon around it, then adhered it to the Soft Sky Cardbase. 
I die cut one circle in So Saffron, then a smaller one in Soft Sky. I stamped the onesie in Smoky Slate, then cut it out. I used my blender pens and Soft Sky & Daffodil Delight ink to color the image. I stamped the sentiment on a scrap piece of Whisper White and used Dimensionals to pop them up. 


Supplies:
Cardstock - Soft Sky, So Saffron, Whisper White
Ink - Soft Sky, Daffodil Delight, Smoky Slate
Stamps - Made With Love
Accessories - Confetti Stars Border Punch, Soft Sky Ribbon, Lucky Stars Embossing Folder, Blender Pens






Wanna visit my facebook page?
stop by and give it a 'Like'!

3 comments:

barb mann said...

Hello Georgeanne! Your baby card for the Stars Challenge is darling. I'll definitely be pinning and adding to my 'to do' case list! TFS

Susi Kelly said...

What a sweet baby card - love the way the border star punch matches the EF you used, and the light sponging on the Onesie.

nfaband said...

What a beautiful card, thank you for sharing the inspiration for it with the pinterest world.