Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Tiptoe Through the Tulips


This week at Stampin' Royalty we are giving you a Color Challenge!
here are the colors:


What i love about these colors are that they can basically be used throughout all 4 seasons! 
normally, i would go straight to a Christmas card with this one, but i challenged myself to make something a little out of my norm.  So i grabbed one of my NEW STAMPS, Love is Kindness  :)
I used Petite Pairs for the sentiment and the woodgrain background stamp for the cardbase. 

I basically just used my inks and my blender pen to color the image, matted each of the panels on Early Espresso cardstock, and tied the main image with White Bakers Twine.  Super easy and quick! 
You can switch out the sentiment with several others, and it would work just as well! 

Supplies - 
Stamps - Love is Kindness, Petite Pairs, Woodgrain Background
Ink/Cardstock - Early Espresso, Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake
Accessories - White Bakers Twine, Blender Pen, Artisan Label Punch

No comments: