Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Thankful...



We are being Thankful at Stampin' Royalty this week!

I used the Seasonally Scattered stamp and my markers to make the main image. The nice thing about the large image stamps, is that it basically fills the card for you! just add a little element here and there and your design basically makes itself! 

I used my Silhouette e-cutter to make the leaves, and i used Always Artichoke, Cajun Craze, and the retired More Mustard.  The background paper is (retired) Really Rust. I have been seeing how i can incorporate my old supplies in with my new so that i can put them to good use, and so it will give me an excuse to get some more NEW goodies!


Supplies:

cardstock - Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Always Artichoke
Stamps - Seasonally Scattered
Accessories - misc. Stampin' Write markers, Gold Ribbon, (retired) Really Rust patterned paper

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

This is GORGEOUS!!!