Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Stampin' Up Convention 2014

I had SOOOO much fun at the Stampin' Up Convention this year! My fellow Stampin' Royalty Goddess, Carrie Rhoades, and I, took on Convention 2014, and had a Rockin' good time! 
She and I and another fellow demonstrator shared a room for the weekend, and Carrie left us these amazing and super awesome gifts filled with all kinds of goodies each evening! they were little surprises left on our pillow!  aren't they just super cute!! She makes such fantastic things! 



and just a quick note about convention itself, i just have to say, it is jam pack-filled with things to do and see and experience! you end each night with a head full of ideas, even though you might be a bit exhausted when it is all over...I basically wish there was another one next month!

Here are a few pictures from my adventures:


 During one of the classes...



the main foyer behind me...


Main Stage looked awesome!


This picture does not do justice to how big this room is, how many people are in it, and how the energy was flowing!


me, in front of Main Stage :o)


Got some awesome swaps!!


 here is Carrie and i loving our new paper that we all got during a giveaway!!



Got my face painted at the Awards Night After Party! so much fun!



No comments: