Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Have Your Cake!

The theme this week at Stampin' Royalty is a Picture Inspiration! 
here is the image:

as you can see, i took my inspiration from the colors, and some of the patterns and textures in the photo. 
I marked then made cuts so that i could thread a strip of Basic Black through the top portion of the white panel, then i used my Simply Scored to make the score marks, then used the embosser for the bottom portion. I used white Craft ink then embossing powder for the sentiment. I added the silver Glimmer paper to give it some fun sparkle!

Supplies:
Cardstock - Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Whisper White
Stamps - Sketched Birthday, Yippee-Skippee!
Accessories - Silver Glimmer Paper, Circle Punches, Scalloped Circle Punch, Simply Scored, Adorning Accents Edgelits, Adorning Accents Folders

No comments: