Wednesday, October 31, 2012

How Could I Resist?

The theme this week at Stampin' Royalty is Emboss Resist! 

So here is my sample card!  
I started with a die cut panel, used clear embossing to create the poinsettia, stamped the pine branches and pinecones, the used my sponges to make the 'halo' of color and also along the edges. I repeated these steps to do the sentiment panel.   For the glimmer paper mat, i used the outside of the actual die itself to trace on the back of the glimmer paper, then cut it out with my craft and rubber scissors. I stamped the sprigs (after stamping off once) and pinecones on the patterned paper background before putting on the main panels.  

Supplies:
Ink: Soft Suede
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Stamps:  Watercolor Winter, More Merry Messages
Accessories: Champagne Glimmer Paper, Clear Embossing Powder, Versamark, Neutrals Patterned Paper

2 comments:

Carrie Rhoades said...

This card is simply AMAZING! I love it. The flower really pops. Very striking. Great job with the challenge!

Unknown said...

Oohhhh love!! :) (I'm impressed I still know all those'big stamping words' too..hehe)
U can send me this 1 for c.mas! Hehe
b.e.a.yooteful job, girly!:)