Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wow!!! Lookie What My Friend Sent Me!

About a month ago, Super awesome Brandi Wiggins sent lil' ol' me the most wonderful gift that she MADE...this beautiful keychain wrapped in this pretty pretty baggie (isn't it cool?!?) and i wanted to share it with all of you!!!
I am just now getting around to posting it though, and i am officially the worst friend in the world and i feel awful because it took me so long! *hangs head in shame* I wouldn't doubt if she never wanted to send me anything again...haha!

My pictures do not to it justice, but if you go here, you will see even better photos of this little nugget of fabulousness! and while you are there, you simply MUST see the rest of her blog!

I was so surprised when i saw the package in my mailbox, and was SO thrilled when i opened it and found the keychain and a super cute card to go with it!! I have to tell you, my keys are ALWAYS falling to the very bottom of my purse, and i have the worst time trying to dig them out, and now I can attach them to this little tab i have on my purse and i will never have that problem again! Yay!!
Thank you, Brandi, i love it, and i'm tickled to have received it, and beyond that, you have made my life a whole lot easier!! *hugs*!
(oh, and p.s., i hope you can forgive me for taking so long!!)

1 comment:

Carrie Rhoades said...

REALLY!!!!!! I want one! That is so awesome! Love Brandi!