Thursday, December 29, 2011

Yay for New Stamps!!

I just love getting new stamps, don't you? I had gotten a bunch of new stamp sets and hadn't had a chance to use them because i was stampin my little heart out with all my Christmas stamps, so my others got neglected and sad : (
So now that Christmas is past, i was finally able to show some love to my other sets!
This card was made for this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge, which is a color challenge.

To make the card, i stamped all the images after inking them with markers, then cut out the images. I stamped the balloons directly onto the white panel so that the strings would show. I also stamped the argyle directly onto the bottom because i didn't need to pop that up like the rest of the images. Then i just added the images to their spots using Dimensionals, and added some strategic rhinestones. This really wasn't difficult, just a little time consuming, but if you have all your markers right there and know how you want to color them, it really isn't that difficult. You could also stamp directly onto the paper to save some time on this.

Here is what i used:
Stamp Sets - Patterned Party, Petite Pairs
Cardstock: - chocolate chip, Rose Red, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Inks/Markers: - Chocolate chip, Rose Red, Crumb Cake, Pretty in Pink
Rhinestones

1 comment:

Julie Marshall said...

This is adorable. Love the colors and design.