Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Have a Scrappy Day!

This week i am going back to my "roots" and posting a Scrapbook page!
This one was made for this week's Stampin' Royalty Challenge.

If you break down the page, it is really pretty easy. I just used a sheet of Patterned Paper with an existing image on it, cut it down slightly and put it on a mat or Always Artichoke, placed my photos, took some chipboard letters and covered them with scraps of coordinating patterned paper,, sponged the edges of them for consistency, place a few strategic buttons, and added my own writing

And as a last added detail to make the page unique, i doodled around the edge and put glitter on the existing image.

So now it's your turn! make a scrapbook page and be sure to upload it over at Stampin' Royalty so we can see too!!

Supplies:
Paisley Petals DSP
Always Artichoke cardstock
Neutrals Buttons
Dazzling Details glitter glue
Always Artichoke Marker
Chipboard Letters

1 comment:

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

What a sweet face on a gorgeous page, Georgie! I hope that you guys are getting settled in your new home, my friend.

Hugs,
Brandi