Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A Color Challenge, Indeed!!

Hello all! This weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge lived up to it's name for me! golly, i don't know why i had so much trouble coming up with a card this week! I will attribute it to my very hectic life recently.
I was able to get all the colors in, but i will admit that the patterned paper is Lucky Limeade : )
and that was because i absolutely could not put this card together unless there was green patterned paper there, and it just so happens Lucky Limeade is the only green patterned paper i have! But the middle part is Certainly Celery, so i think I'm safe. haha!

I snuck in the Daffodil Delight in one of the mats and the frosting on the cupcake. the buttons look like candy drops, don't they? I think they do.

For this card, i used the colors Concord Crush, Certainly celery, Tangerine Tango, and Daffodil Delight. I also used the corner rounder, and the Ribbon Border Punch, buttons, a bling, and the Easy Events stamp set.

1 comment:

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

Wicked awesome, Georgie! You know I loves me the doodles, yo. Great card!

Hugs,
Brandi