Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Just Beachy!


Ok friends! here is my project for this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge! The theme this week is SUMMER!! as you can see, we had gone to the beach a few months back, and there is nothing that says "summer" more than the beach! I used My Digital Studio to create this scrapbook page. I wanted to go simple with the feel so that the pictures really caught your attention. I gave it the look of sand and a little bit of swirl to mimic the waves coming up on the sand. I put the cute little flip-flops in a color that matches the sunset picture, placed the two pictures at the top of the page, used simple letters and really it was so easy to put together. I just had to get the placement right because i am kind of a stickler for that haha! Here it is! you can totally do this! so get scrappin!

No comments: