Monday, December 13, 2010

Super Simple Monday


For this one, I added patterned paper with a border, then embossed the reindeer in black, cut him out, then used markers on a stamp to create the sentiment, then used the oval punch to punch it out. The cutting out of the reindeer took the longest, but even that wasn't too bad. This one may take a little longer than 10 minutes, but not more than 15 once you have all the supplies ready to go, including the embossing materials. and it would be a fairly easy one to do lots of them.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Georgeann, thanks for your lovely comment on my entry in the Stampin' Royalty Challenge. I am flattered that you would want to CASE my work! I really loved your Winter Scene in a picture frame - what a great gift idea!!! I definitely need to get started earlier next year on my handmade gifts. Have a great day! ~ Angie