Friday, May 21, 2010

They Grow Up So Fast.....



Boys. What can I say? My little boy is not so little anymore. Today is his last day of school. He graduates next week, then, off to college! I have spent almost half my life dedicated to raising him, and it just seems so weird that the time has finally come for him to leave the nest so to speak. He will still be living with me and attending Boise State, but I get the feeling I won't see him much! Anyway, I have decided to post a couple more "boy" cards today, for all of you who need a little inspiration on making cards for boys and have as much trouble as I always have in coming up with something.

Ok, Wish me luck and only a few tears, as my baby boy graduates next Tuesday! You did it, son, I am so very proud of you!

1 comment:

JulieA said...

Love the cards, Georgeann. Very nice! And how bittersweet that your baby is graduating. We look forward to it and dread it. Strange twist of life. I hope you make it through graduation with a minimum of tears.