Monday, January 11, 2010

Simple Monday

Here's another birthday card. I have several I was holding off until after Christmas to post. The colors and layout were inspired by a swap I had received last year, but I thought I would post it for my Simple Monday. It's fairly basic once you break it down.

I got my first shipment of goodies last week! Woohoo! I had so much fun playing with my new stuff this weekend! I get another shipment tomorrow, and am REALLY looking forward to that, because among other things, it will have the new Polka Dot embossing folder in it! OOh, I can't wait! I have all my projects planned out for my class this coming weekend. It's going to be a lot of fun! The not so fun part will be cleaning up my craft room! It's really a mess! Maybe if I just hurry and get it over with, I won't have to worry about it the rest of the week!
Ok, until next time!

No comments: