Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I'm back!


Hello everyone! I have returned from a long hiatus and I think I'm ready to start blogging again!
I thought I would start with some of the cards we made at the class I held the week before I left. I wish I could take credit for this card, but I totally CASED it from this card.

I thought it was a very striking card, yet really simple to make. I always try and do somewhat simple cards in my classes so that anyone who might be new can start on something that won't overwhelm them.

This card uses Botanical Blooms from the now retired Sale-a-Bration catalog, a Whisper White base, Kiwi Kiss strip stamped with the leaves from the stamp set, and a Chocolate Chip strip. Inked in Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss and Baja Breeze. I stamped the sentiment in Chocolate Chip, then punched it out with the 1 1/4 square punch, then inked and stamped off once for each color of the flower on the square. then punched out a scallop square in Baja Breeze and put the whole thing together.
Ok, I should have another one in the next few days! Until then!

No comments: