Friday, November 7, 2008


Hello everyone! Hope all is well! Unfortunately, my poor little girl has been very sick the last few days. She is improving today, which makes me super happy! But of course since she needed her mommy, I spent most of my time with her, and didn't get much chance to do much else. So this week has been slim on the papercrafting side of life. I was able to do a few things last night after she was finally able to fall asleep, but i mostly worked on things for the rapidly approaching craft bazaar. I am actually getting close to being somewhat ready for that! I think I have all the projects in mind that I want to have for it, so that part is taken care of, and they are all in various stages of completion, so I have at least begun all of them.

Today's card is one I actually did last week, and wanted to adjust the picture a little bit, but I just don't have the time today, and wanted to get it posted so I would have something. So if you forgive the poor quality of the picture, here is today's card!
I used Almost Amethyst, Bashful Blue, and Whisper White cardstock, Snow Swirled, Itty Bitty Backgrounds, and Many Merry Messages stamps, Almost Amethyst, Bashful Blue inks, silver brads, and the ticket corner punch.

Ok, housework is calling!

.

No comments: