Friday, July 13, 2018

Lookie! Another Peony Blooms, Everyday Script Thank You Card!



I made yet another card with the FSJ Peony Blooms and Everyday Script sets!
I used colored pencils to make the peonies white on the background panel.  I added some shading behind a few of the flowers to make them pop a little more.  I also added Gold Sparkle Silk to that panel and on the centers of the flowers for some added shimmer :o)
I wrapped some Natural Twine around that panel as well before adhering it to the cardbase.
A single flower stamped, die cut, colored and popped up, along with a sentiment, and all done!

If you haven't already been over to my Facebook page, you can go here and check it out, maybe even give it a like!
https://www.facebook.com/paperprincess1973/


Supplies:
Cardstock: Dark Roast, Oatmeal Cookie, Whip Cream
Ink: Hazelnut Blend
Stamps: Peony Blooms, Everyday Script
Accessories: Natural Twine, Peony Blooms Dies, Everyday Script Dies, Colored Pencils, Gold Sparkle Silk

1 comment:

Carrie Rhoades said...

What a gorgeous card Georgie! I love all the details. Card making is one of your many gifts!