Wednesday, February 10, 2016

The Sky is the Limit Birthday Card



here is the picture inspiration!

I took a lot of cues from the picture inspiration to make my card...
i seem to gravitate to birthday cards, and there is a cake, so you know, fate and all...
I basically used some scraps, used a square to make the cake, ran it through my embossing folder, rounded the edges, added a few things, put a flower on using a gold brad (edged in gold using my Gold Wink of Stella Glimmer Pen), gold embossed the sentiment, and ran the background piece through the embossing folder as well. I used my Tree Builder Punch raindrop and Gold Glimmer paper to make the flames for the candles, stuck it all together and now i have a Birthday card!
this is another one that would be great to change out any colors/patterns to fit any age/gender...


Supplies:
Cardstock-Soft Sky, Whisper White, Smoky Slate
Stamps - Sky is the Limit
Accessories - Embossing Folders, Gold Embossing Powder, Versamark, Gold Brads, Flower Punch, Gold Glimmer Paper, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper, Scallop edge Border Punch, Wink of Stella Gold Glimmer Pen


Stop by my facebook page and give it a 'like'!




No comments: