Thursday, September 20, 2018

Swaptacular part 2!!!

 Here's round two of the Swaptacular!! 
Carrie sent me some GORGEOUS background paper made with the shaving cream technique. isn't it beautiful???  I can pretty much make anything into Christmas stuff, so what else could i POSSIBLY do but make this into a Christmas card?

Here's my project!

Here's the video tutorial of how i put this card together!


Now you MUST see this YUMMY card made by Carrie!!! 
Look at all that lovely color and sweetness!! Don't you just love it?? I do!! 

Carries project!
click on picture to visit her blog post!


Supplies:
Ink - Black Licorice
Cardstock - Candy Apple, Black Licorice, Whip Cream, Lemongrass
Stamps - Many Thanks
Accessories - Sunrise Mix Sequins, Blooming Details Die Set, Gel Press


Stop by my facebook page and give it a like! 

No comments: