Friday, October 13, 2017

Naturally Simple

Wow! Two posts in one week! 
;o)
Here is the second card for the Gel Press Paper Swap
 that my bestie Carrie Rhoades and i did last week! 
I was just playing with some acrylic paints, using some browns and tans, and it turned out looking like woodgrain! I was so very pleasantly surprised!!
I wanted the paper to do most of the talking on this one, so i kept the embellishments very simple, and in fact, i 'went green' by using an element that came from some gift wrapping that Carrie had given me a few weeks ago!!
The doily was also placed in the gel press with some green and gold colors, and the whole card face panel was splashed with some FSJ silks to give it some sparkle and shine! Lastly, i added a few gold pearls. Very simple and pared down. I wish the picture could pick up how nice it actually is in person.

NOW you have to hop over to Carrie's page to see what she made with her piece!!!
Check it out HERE!!
(This is so much fun!!)

No comments: